Aliqopa 60 mg
Aliqopa (copanlisib) is a malignancy prescription that meddles with the development and spread of disease cells in the body.
Aliqopa is utilized to treat follicular lymphoma that has backslid after treatment with something like two different meds.
Aliqopa was endorsed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on a “quickened” premise. In clinical examinations, individuals with follicular lymphoma reacted to this drug. Nonetheless, further examinations are required.
- A new or exacerbating hack, chest agony, or inconvenience relaxing;
- severe skin redness, tingling, or swelling;
- easy wounding, bizarre dying;
- signs of disease – fever, chills, cold or influenza manifestations, mouth bruises, skin injuries;
- high glucose – expanded thirst, expanded pee, hunger, cerebral pain, obscured vision, fruity breath smell; or
- increased pulse – extreme cerebral pain, beating in your neck or ears, discombobulation, or feeling like you may go out.