- Pirfenidone is used to treat a specific lung ailment called idiopathic pneumonic fibrosis (IPF). This illness makes the lungs get scarred and turn out to be firm, making it difficult to relax.
- Pirfenex Tablet is utilized for Mild to direct idiopathic aspiratory fibrosis, Chronic fibrotic and fiery lung disease and different conditions. Pirfenex Tablet may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded in this drug control.
- Pirfenex Tablet contains Pirfenidone as a functioning fixing.
- Pirfenex Tablet works by diminishing fibroblast development and creation of fiery synthetic substances.
Pirfenex Tablet is utilized for the treatment, control, counteractive action, and enhancement of the accompanying sicknesses, conditions and indications:
- Mild to direct idiopathic pneumonic fibrosis
- Incessant fibrotic and incendiary lung ailment
Before utilizing Pirfenex Tablet, illuminate your specialist about your present rundown of prescriptions, over the counter items (for example nutrients, home grown enhancements, and so forth.), sensitivities, previous sicknesses, and current well being conditions (for example pregnancy, forthcoming medical procedure, and so forth.). Some well being conditions may make you increasingly helpless to the reactions of the medication. Measurements depends on your condition.Critical directing focuses are recorded beneath.
- Evade introduction to daylight
- Abstain from smoking or use tobacco items
- Abstain from utilizing this medication on the off chance that you feel sick and unwell and have yellowing of the eyes or skin, with or without dull pee, joined by tingling of the skin
- Try not to drive or work apparatus
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or wanting to get pregnant
- Quit utilizing pirfenthis sedate and counsel your specialist promptly on the off chance that you encounter a genuine unfavorably susceptible response
- Wear sunblock day by day and cover your arms, legs and go to decrease
SIDE EFFECTS :
These side-effects are possible, but do not always happen.
- Dry skin
- Stomach upset
- Itchy skin
- Shortness of breath
- Skin redness or red skin
- Skin rash
- Vomiting .
Consult your doctor if you watch/ notice/ celebrate/ obey any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.