- Vectibix it is used in the treatment of metastatic colorectal sickness of within for adult patients with a particular sort of tumor is known as a “Wild-type RAS tumor”. This prescription is used to treat a specific kind of harm of the colon (interior organ) or rectum that has spread to various parts of the body.
- Panitumumab it is a man-made protein (monoclonal neutralizing operator) that binds to a particular protein. It works by decreasing or stopping the advancement of ailment cells. It is the Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Vectibix.
- Vectibix (panitumumab) Injection is a malignant growth prescription used to treat the metastatic colorectal disease that has advanced after treatment with other chemotherapy.
- Panitumumab is a content of Vectibix.
- Vectibix is utilized to treat a specific kind of metastatic colorectal malignant growth that has advanced after treatment with other chemotherapy. Panitumumab is utilized in a mix with different drugs to treat a particular kind of colorectal malignant growth that has spread to different parts of the body (metastatic colorectal disease) and has not been treated with different prescriptions. It is additionally utilized alone to treat the metastatic colorectal disease that has not reacted to other explicit anticancer drugs.
- swelling or bothering around your fingernails or toenails
- loss of hunger,
- skin inflammation
- dry skin, rash, tingling.