What is the best effective therapy for hair loss?
Male pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia, can be caused by genetics, a scalp infection, or a skin problem. There are a variety of treatment methods available to halt or accelerate hair growth. These therapies should be discussed with a doctor. By the age of 50, about half of Caucasian males would have seen some hair loss. This ratio rises to 80% for people over the age of 70.
In this post, we will look at various techniques to help prevent and manage hair loss, as well as the reasons of hair loss and when to see a doctor.
Prevention and treatment of hair loss
Prevention is frequently one of the most effective ways to manage a health issue. It may be feasible in certain situations to prevent — or at least slow down — hair loss. However, this will be dependent on the underlying reason.
Some of the most effective preventative techniques are as follows:
- consuming a healthy diet
- using bristle combs with larger spacing between the bristles
- avoiding severe hair treatments and styles
- If feasible, switch drugs to avoid the adverse effect of hair loss.
- avoiding hair tugging or twisting
- The medication I’d want to promote is Finasteride (Finpecia).